JackListens: What is your opinion on Jack in the Box products and services? Want to share them through the survey, then this post is for you. Here, we have updated the complete information of JackListens Survey i.e. Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey. Also, we have provided the detailed survey instructions along with the requirements and rules of the survey. For further details, read the complete post.
JackListens is an online survey conducted by Jack in the Box. Through this survey, customers can openly share their dining experience. Also, they are allowed to share their views and opinions. The overall feedback received from the survey will be considered for improving the products and services. And also to improve the customer experience at the restaurants. To participate in the survey, you need to visit its official site i.e. Jacklistens.com. All you need to do is provide your genuine feedback. For your ease, we have provided the survey rules and requirements along with the detailed instructions. Just have a look at them before taking the survey.
JackListens – Jack In The Box Survey
To be eligible for taking part in the survey, you need to fulfill the following rules:
- You should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- You must be a legal resident of The United States.
- At least one purchase is mandatory.
For participating in the survey, you will require these things:
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Jack in the Box with survey code.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
In order to complete the JackListens Survey successfully, follow these instructions:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Jack in the Box or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the JackListens Survey site.
- First, select the language of your choice.
- Then, enter the 14 digit survey code, which is printed in the middle of your receipt.
- After that, click the arrow on the right side to proceed to the next page.
- On that page, you need to verify the location of the restaurant that you have visited and then click ‘Yes’.
- A new page will be opened.
- There, you need to enter the date and time of your visit along with the type of activity, namely, Dine In, Drive Thru, or Carry Out and again click the arrow on the right side to begin the survey.
- Now, answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- Finally, submit your survey.
JackListens Survey Rewards
- After completion of the survey, you will get a redeemable code.
- Write that code on your receipt and use it on your next visit.
- Using that, you are allowed to redeem the Free Tacos at Jack in the Box store.
- And remember that the code is valid for a limited period.
- Also, do not forget to carry the receipt with you.
About Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food restaurant chain founded February 21, 1951, by Robert O. Peterson in San Diego, California, where it is headquartered. The chain has 2,200 locations, primarily serving the West Coast of the United States and selected large urban areas in the eastern portion of the US including Texas and the Charlotte metropolitan area. Food items include a variety of chicken tenders and french fries along with hamburger and cheeseburger sandwiches along with selections of internationally themed foods such as tacos (Mexico) and egg rolls (China).
The following are the best food items at Jack in the Box:
- Chicken Fajita Pita
- Southwest Chicken Salad
- Chiquita Apple Bites with Caramel Dip
- Breakfast Jack
- Chicken Nuggets
Jack in the Box Hours of Operation:
Jack in the Box restaurants work on following hours and they may vary based on location.
- Monday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Tuesday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Wednesday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Thursday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Friday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Saturday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Sunday -OPEN for 24 Hours
Jack in the Box Customer Support – Contact Details:
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer support team of Jack in the Box. Below are the contact details:
- Customer Service Number: (858) 571-2121 / (858) 522-4719
- Official website: www.jackinthebox.com
Jack in the Box Store Locator
As Jack in the Box restaurants is located in different places, this information will be helpful to you to locate the Jack in the Box restaurant near to your location.
- You can easily find the nearest restaurant by visiting the official website of Jack in the Box at www.jackinthebox.com.
- Once you visit that page, click on ‘Locations’ to proceed to the store locator site.
- Then, set your location using your current location or type in a city name or zip/postal code.
- After that, click on ‘Go’ to see the search results.
- If no locations are found, it means that it doesn’t have any restaurants within the radius that you have selected.
That’s all about JackListens. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)